Download a copy of the CCSA general brochure as a PDF.
Membership has its privileges. Download a CCSA application form a PDF.
How to join the Canadian Convenience Stores Association
The Canadian Convenience Stores Association (CCSA) is a national association which comprises four Regional associations:
• Western Convenience Stores Association. (WCSA)
• Ontario Convenience Stores Association. (OCSA)
• Quebec Convenience Stores Association. (QCSA)
• Atlantic Convenience Stores Association. (ACSA)
There are basically two specific categories of membership in our organization: Retail and Associate Members.
• Retail Members are classified as either Independent – or Chain stores.
• A Retailer can apply for membership if they own or operate one or more convenience stores (either as an individual or as a corporation).
• Associate Members are suppliers of products and/or services.
• Associate Members can be companies trading in specific regions or nationally.
• A Regional Associate member is a stakeholder in the C-store industry that does not own or operate
a convenience store; this member operates as a local/regional entity.
• A National Associate member is a stakeholder in the c-store industry that does not own or operate a convenience store and has national operations.
• All Members are invoiced in January of every year.
To apply for membership please Contact Us today.
To see which companies are currently members, please select the region which applies.